Red Pulse Phoenix PHB and Binance Chain Integration Schedule
Dear Red Pulse Community,
As part of the integration of Red Pulse's tokenized knowledge ecosystem and Binance Chain, we will be migrating a major portion of our token ecosystem to Binance Chain. Binance Chain is the newly developed blockchain software system developed by world-leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance (https://www.binance.com).
The PHB migration and integration will occur as scheduled:
· Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 04:00 UTC: Trading pairs, withdrawals, and deposits of PHX will be suspended on Binance.
· Friday, May 24, 2019, 04:00 UTC: Trading, withdrawals, and deposits of PHB will begin.
The trading pairs, PHB / BNB, PHB / BTC, PHB / USDC, PHB / TUSD, and PHB / PAX will be listed on Binance DEX (https://www.binance.org).
The previous trading pairs, PHX / BNB, PHX / BTC, and PHX / ETH, will be removed and delisted.
· PHX tokens on Binance will be converted to PHB on a 1:1 basis during the withdrawal and deposit downtime.
· NEP5 PHX tokens deposited now or in the future on Binance will automatically be swapped to BEP2 PHB tokens
· Only BEP2 PHB tokens can be withdrawn on Binance
· Deposits and withdrawals of PHB will open prior to the commencement of trading in the new PHB trading pairs.
The www.redpulse.com platform will allow users to deposit and withdraw PHB, while continuing to support PHX.
Further functionality and PHB integration, such as earning PHB staking rewards and PHX / PHB conversion, will be rolled out in subsequent planned and coordinated stages following the launch of PHB.